Sales Marketing Head - Mumbai - Arogya Finance
Arogya Finance as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sales Marketing Head jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Arogya Finance company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Role: Sales & Marketing Head
Experience: 1-5 year experience in relevant industry
Company Name: Arogya Finance
Arogya Finance is a unique social healthcare venture, which offers medical loans to the traditionally un-bankable, using innovative risk assessment tools that allows them to finance people outside the formal banking system. The business model is structured in a way, that it directly pays the medical bills of an individual to the hospital or the healthcare service provider.
Arogya Finance has been recognized as one of India’s most unique social innovators by International Partnership for Innovative Healthcare Delivery (IPIHD), an organization founded by McKinsey, USAID and the World Economic Forum and Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator at Duke (SEAD).
Partnered with over 100 healthcare delivery associates Arogya Finance is now looking to expand its impact and reach by rapidly scaling its operations so as to create a lifeline for people falling into poverty.
Desired Qualities and Skills
- Go getter with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Ability to act and reflect
- Passion for problem solving and improving efficiency
- Ability to appreciate and accept Constraints
- Strong Organizational and time management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills plus strong presentation skills
- Business Acumen
- Manage a pan India team of marketing executives;
- Manage major partnerships and develop new ones;
- Achieving annual sales targets;
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Generally, sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and what to target;
- Regularly attending company meetings and briefings;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Launch various marketing/outreach activities to drive awareness among the general community;
- Ensure proper data collection, compile weekly reports/dashboards and attend the weekly review meetings to discuss progress
Job Type: Full-time