Digital Communication Leader And User Experience - Bangalore - Decathlon
Decathlon as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Digital Communication Leader And User Experience jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Decathlon company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
You must be PASSIONATE about Sport. As a part of the Digital team in Decathlon India, you will have an opportunity to shape the way we make SPORTS accessible to INDIANS. The core role is to responsible for the TRAFFIC on the website. You will have a hand in devising all strategies related to the Digital visibility of Decathlon.in and have 3 main responsibilities:
➔ Supporting and applying an Omni-Channel Communication strategy
- To build awareness about Decathlon in India through digital channels while ensuring the
- consistency with other channels
- I co-write and guarantee the digital communication strategy alignment with Decathlon
- I am responsible for the successful broadcasting of my campaigns.
➔ In-charge of the Budget Allocation
- I anticipate my budget need to guarantee an ambitious growth.
- I?m planning my budget allocation yearly
- I?m adapting the budget per month & per channel.
- I guarantee the overall ROI and budget related KPIs of my campaigns.
- I produce my regular reportings adapted to my audience
➔ Lead and develop my team
- I coach my team to develop the skills required
- I develop a roadmap for their career in Decathlon
- I share my learnings with others (countries/teammates)
You will lead a team of 2 people while working with an agency in order to support you on the actions above.
- 1 person working on ?Paid Traffic Acquisition? channels (google adwords, facebook campaigns)
- 1 person working on optimizing our content for ad copies, sport advices on our blog and content for SEO.
We are looking for somebody who has a hands-on experience of running the day to day operations of an eCommerce website (preferred, not mandatory) + technical knowledge of digital marketing.
My main competencies are:
- I know how to drive traffic (to our website + stores) and constantly innovating at the service of building more awareness about Decathlon India.
- I?m updated about online channels (operation, actors, market, prices)
- I must have technical understanding (Web languages, Google Analytics, ?)
- I?m able to negotiate contracts.
MY SOLF SKILLS ARE:
Passion for SPORT = NON NEGOTIABLE
- To have an affinity for Online Technologies
- To be curious and open minded about the market and new products
- To have excellent communication skills
- To be able to transmit one?s convictions to others in the team and the organisation as whole
WHAT?s IN IT FOR YOU?
If you?re passionate about Digital + Sport, this is the perfect role for you. You will also have the opportunity to develop yourself in a challenging environment while exchanging and benchmarking with counterparts in other Decathlon countries.
The culture at Decathlon revolves around ?Freedom? and ?Responsibility? which means you have the possibility to make your own path within the defined pitch. We don?t do well with designations and hierarchies.
Department - E-Commerce
Locations - Bangalore