Account Assistant - Mumbai - Manpower
Manpower as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Account Assistant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Manpower company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accounts assistants provide administrative support to accountants, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
Working directly for an accountant, accounting manager or finance manager (or a small team of them), accounts assistants help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager, accounts assistants also deal with customers and external agencies.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
• Maintain All Types Of Data Entry (Sales, Purchase, Bank, Cash etc.)
• Calculate Bank Reconciliation
• Maintaining all Document & Files
• Correspondence via mail & E-mail
• Entering the incoming & outgoing materials in Excel sheet