Esports Manager - Bangalore - Decathlon
Decathlon as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Esports Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Decathlon company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Manage the entire range for a sport that will be available online
- Responsible for ALL revenue generated through the sales of these products online
- Always available to your customers of your sport in case of queries to our Customer Care center.
- Develop the Brands visibility and Communication strategy online (Email marketing. Social Media, Adwords, etc.)
- Responsible for building the perfect product card across our Web and Mobile platforms (Product Descriptions, Product Media, How-to guides, etc.)
- Build the Omni-Channel strategy (Store + Online) for the particular sport.
- Strong business acumen (Previous sales experience is a plus)
- Experience in Online communication/Social media
- Passion for Sport: Non-negotiable!
- Spirit of service and sharing
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills ( This position will work closely with the business, design and the IT teams)
Department - E-Commerce
Locations - Bangalore