Research Analyst - Mysore - Wealth
Wealth as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Research Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Wealth company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Wealth-X is a wealth information and insight business with unique data assets and specialized skills, offering the world’s largest collection of hand curated dossiers on the ultra wealthy and the world’s leading high net worth market research. Founded in 2010, with more than 200 staff across North America, Europe and Asia, Wealth-X works with over 500 clients across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and higher education industries to fuel strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work as part of an intelligent, collaborative, and professional solutions agency that provides prestige brands with insight into the wealthy; and are motivated by a working environment where people feel challenged and supported, you should apply to this position.
- You will conduct primary and secondary research, including hypothesis testing based on your own and research department techniques, fact-checking and verification of data gathered, assembly of the information into a substantial profile including writing numerous narrative components.
- A substantial portion of the research is financial, including financial statement analysis and valuations, as well as relationship identification.
- This role requires speed, precision, creative thinking, and editorial capability. Successful candidates for this position will take part in a rigorous training program.
- Candidates suited to this position should have a sense of curiosity with strong online research skills, a knack for people and financial analyses.
- A fast, efficient and quality focused work ethic is essential.
- Fluent in English (Essential)
- Any other foreign language will be an advantage
- Proficient computer literacy skills
- Detail orientated; work methodically and being open to feedback
- University degree or equivalent (business or economics great but not essential)
- Previous heavy use of Excel, including business and/or academic setting
- Familiarity with basic financial market terminology
- Demonstrated tenacity/persistence, curiosity, sense of urgency, and creativity
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and in teams