Front Liner Service Kolkata - Kolkata - Videojet Technologies
Videojet Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Front Liner Service Kolkata jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Videojet Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Videojet Technologies (a Danaher company) is the leading provider of product and case coding solutions to a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical, and aerospace. Our Uptime Peace of Mind® brand promise means Videojet listens to our customers’ needs and provides the right equipment, supplies and software combined for reliable performance. As the global coding and marking leader, Videojet has more than 275,000 units installed worldwide, coding on 20 billion products a year. Videojet’s full printer and supplies portfolio includes continuous ink jet, laser, thermal transfer, drop-on-demand ink jet and thermal inkjet printers and print and apply labelers.
• Videojet is a global organization of more than 3,200 professionals, dedicated to serving our customers through teamwork, cooperation, innovation and the continuous pursuit of excellence in all business.
• We offer a wide range of exciting career opportunities for those who seek a challenging, fast-paced, results-oriented environment where personal contributions are recognized and rewarded.
We are currently seeking a “Front Liner Service” to join our team in Kolkata.
The job involves:
• Attending service calls; once the call is over, update service report in Oracle
• Raise request for parts and close transaction under Warranty, CAMP or Chargeable
• Completing Installation of equipment’s on site
• Completing Preventive Maintenance as per schedule
• Promotion of Service Contract & consumables
• Demonstration of products to customers
• Imparts training to the customer
• Identifying potential parts requirement and get quote submitted and collect PO
• Identifying potential equipment requirements and generate Service Leads for sales team
Technical Skills– To have an in-depth understanding of the company products and their compatibility; to be able to foresee technical issues, and generate solutions
Decision-making and liasoning with other departments- To solve technical issues, and interact with key stakeholders for problem-solving
Analytical skills and communication skills- Ability to analyze technical problems and provide solutions
• Education – Diploma / Engineering with preferably Electronics or Instrumentation major
• Work experience - Minimum of 2 years of field service experience in an Indian or a multi-national company offering technical products
• Should be familiar with Local language
• Must have good communication skills & proficiency in English
Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!
Organization : Videojet Technologies
Job Function : Customer Service
Primary Location : Asia-India-WB-Kolkata
Schedule : Full-time