- - Bioera Life Sciences
- Bioera Life Sciences
- 19 May, 2017 3 days ago
Bioera Life Sciences as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bioera Life Sciences company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
A role to suit a meticulous, pleasant and enthusiastic person with passion for managing people, great communication skills and a technical bent of mind with an ability to multitask and work efficiently under busy, sometimes stressful conditions.
About the Position: • Candidates preferred with B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Life Sciences background with additional qualification of MBA. BA, B. Com and other qualification with HR experience can also apply.
• Candidate must have 0-10 years of experience in similar lines, with a flair for performance and multitasking environment.
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills with command over English and Hindi, knowledge of a regional language (Marathi) will be an advantage.
• The team members will be based in Tathawade Factory, Pune.
• Keen in handling HR general activity.
• Should be good in recruitment process (Marketing Executives Marketing Coordinators / Administration / Accounts / Assembly / Designers / HR / Technical / Marketing Managers / House Keeping / Drivers / Security / etc.)
• Should be good in coordinating activities for campus recruitment’s.
• Making standard working systems for Departments and supervision of the same.
• Making rule books and updating the same.
• Handling attendance and leave records.
• Joining & exit formalities of employees.
• Employee motivation programs & planning regular training’s.
• Grievance redressal of employee related issues and updating same to the management.
• Handling health and safety issues (GPA / Insurance etc.).
Many more activities which are a part of HR activity.
We are looking for: • A passionate person who strives for perfection.
• With a drive to achieve the best and be a vital point of human resource.
• A enthusiastic co-ordinator with skills to manage HR activities.
• Having a good understanding of HR management.
• Relentless in follow ups and feed backs.
• A self-starter and motivated and work with minimal supervision.
• Interested in spic and span management.
• Keen to provide a solid support to our HR team.
• Person with meticulous time management skills.
Perks: Salary commensurate with skills and experience and is no bar for the right candidate in addition to various perks like, canteen, gym and group insurance facility and above all a great working environment which promotes work life balance. We also have bus facility on selective routes.