Spa And Wellness Manager - Pune - Evason Spa Six Senses The Lodha Pune
Evason Spa Six Senses The Lodha Pune as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Spa And Wellness Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Evason Spa Six Senses The Lodha Pune company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Duties and responsibilities for this role shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
Six Senses Vision & Values:
• Fully understand and embrace Six Senses company vision and values and its application in all tasks associated with the host’s duty.
• Adhere to all Six Senses brand standards ensuring successful communication across all levels of the operation.
• Ensure that all hosts in the Spa are managed efficiently according to the established objectives.
• Ensure that the minimum operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Six Senses Spa Manual.
• Assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
• Ensure all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on spa services are handled in an effective and manner.
• Establish a rapport with guests to maintain good customer relationships.
• Monitor the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
• Provide specialist treatments for guests as required.
• Monitor recruitment to ensure the highest possible standards are maintained.
• Ensure sufficient staffing levels are maintained within agreed establishment and budgetary guidelines.
• Ensure adequate learning is undertaken recorded and monitored.
• Regularly update knowledge and skills in professional field.
• Promote a high level of performance and motivation amongst Spa host and carry out regular performance appraisals.
• Maintain a high profile with guests within the spa.
• Attend Spa meetings (sales and membership meetings, finance meetings, operational meetings) and liaise on regular basis with Regional Operations Director to discuss operational matters and strategic developments.
• Develop and maintain effective channels of communication throughout the Spa, fitness area, service teams and suppliers, Hotel Management, Owning company representatives and Six Senses Spas Management to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Spa and maintain effective channels of communication throughout the Spa.
• Brief direct reports on all relevant issues within the Company to ensure the efficient operation of the Spa.
• Issue Job Requisitions and Repair Orders for maintenance.
• Attend daily operations meetings and develop, maintain and liaise on regular basis with Owners, hotel General Manager and/or HOD’s to ensure a smooth collaboration and working environment.
• Maximize revenues by overseeing organization of special offers or promotions of day packages externally.
• Be responsible for establishing and reviewing the Sales and Marketing plan for the spa and setting timed actions to ensure success.
• Maximize awareness by overseeing organization of workshops and lectures.
• Perform workshops and lectures pertaining to own professional field.
• Make suggestions to improve the Spa treatment menu.
• Provide written articles for internal and external publications as and when necessary.
• Liaise with the press, journalists, travel agents and assist with familiarization visits.
• Attend daily operations meetings with the hotel and the spa team.
• Coordinate with the Hotel on all relevant issues.
• Ensure all host are aware of, and adhere to the Six Senses Spas policy and procedures.
• Ensure all hosts are aware of the Spa rules and regulations.
Marketing and Promotions:
• Maximize revenues by overseeing organization of special offers and/or promotions of packages or treatments (spa and fitness) externally, and promotion of these via direct contact with local residents, corporate and business contacts, initiating promotional materials where required.
• Review and adapt the Spa menu to align with the local market and guest requirements
• Create awareness of the Six Senses Spa brand
• Achieve internal and external guest capture rate as confirmed by the Regional Operations Director.
• Uphold and communicate market positioning of Six Senses Spas.
• Sell spa programs to set the stage of the overall Six Senses Spa Experience (spa + rooms)
• Develop spa packages and programs – market research, inclusions, pricing, discount tier, revenue management.
• Identify and establish channel of distribution for the spa.
• Facilitate TO/TA Fam Tours and enquiries.
• Liaise with the press, journalists, travel agents and to work actively and pro-actively with Sales and Marketing team of the owners and Six Senses, to create and promote business and reputation enhancing features and promotions
• Facilitate press visits and enquiries.
• Coordinate photo shoots.
• Facilitate press release on recent developments in the Spas.
• Facilitate marketing opportunities i.e. tie-ups, joint promos, electronic media.
• Qualify advertising opportunities.
• Frequently communicate with Sales and Marketing department at the Home Office.
• Frequently communicate with Sales & Marketing (hotel & reps) & PR reps worldwide.
• Frequently communicate with the Sales & Marketing colleagues in other spas to share good ideas and best practices.
• Revise and make suggestions for the improvement of the Six Senses Spa Manual.
• Prepare and submit or arrange to prepare and submit all relevant reports required by the Spa and the Home Office.
• Forecast for operating needs,(more staff for high season, holiday planning…)with sufficient time to guarantee the smooth and cost efficient running of the operation
• Submit all Guest/Host Incident Reports.
• Acknowledge all written guest comments in person or in Six Senses Spas standard letter.
• Respond to all guest enquiries from the website and keep appropriate records.
• Report lost and found items.
• Be accountable for ensuring all host administration is accurate and promptly completed (i.e. schedules, holidays and sickness)
• Ensure adequate administrative record keeping and cash control procedures are implemented and maintained.
• Ensure standards are met and maintained with the use of checklists.
• Maintain systems to maximize security of stock throughout the Spa.
• Manage, reconcile stock counts and produce reports on professional and retail stock using correct procedures of stock requisition and control.
• Ensure retail stock is offered appropriate to the local market and costs managed to ensure maximum profit is made, appropriate to market value.
• Manage and facilitate the preparation of the annual Spa budget, Capex budget, FF&E and Sales & Marketing Plan.
• Confirm and approve payroll, audit all commissions, sick days, staff commissions, over time and any other adjustments that might influence host salaries.
• Be responsible for controlling and maintaining the Spa budget, maximizing revenues and lowering cost.
• Oversee the preparation of daily financial reports, reconciliations, PO’s, invoice reconciliations and ensure accuracy before forwarding to accountants.
• Oversee and control monthly sales and membership sales for Fitness and Spa promotions and packages.
• Oversee the monthly reconciliation with Owners and/or hotel General Manager.
• Oversee the host commissions on a monthly basis.
• Be responsible for demonstrating a clear effort to adhere to cash flow requirements.
• Prepare the end of the month financial report.
• Ensure that the Spa budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
• Assist and liaise on regular basis with Accounts Manager, Sales Team, Owners representative, Hotel General Manager and Six Senses Spa Regional Operations Director.
• Ensure that all Spa hosts report for duty punctually (minimum of 15 minutes before their shift begins) wearing the uniform according to the Six Senses Spas grooming standards.
• Assist in the building of an efficient team by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
• Ensure that all Spa hosts provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Ensure that all Spa hosts have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Six Senses Spa rules and regulations.
• Ensure that all Spa hosts have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Spa policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Devise effective solution to team issues.
• Request facts and figures to support all opinions and arguments.
• Give frequent feedback and recognition when hosts do well.
• Empower hosts to perform their jobs.
• Ensure hosts have an MDP and advises/mentors.
• Provide coaching and counseling sessions to hosts when needed.
• Encourage hosts to suggest ways to improve their performance.
• Do the assessments to the Spa hosts according to the Six Senses Spas Policy.
• Participate in training as required.
• Work closely with the Spa trainer and with all HOD’s and identify training needs of Spa hosts.
• Assist and support the Spa trainer in preparing and conducting training.
• Facilitate trainings when required.
• Ensure self and team members attend mandatory and other training programs by allocating dedicated training time.
• Ensure consistency of training across the Spa.
• Help team members to develop.
• Develop Spa trainers and assign training responsibilities.
• Assist in the training of hosts within the Spa, ensuring that the standards and methods of service are maintained as per Six Senses Spas manual.
• Work in liaison with the Spa Management to maintain all Six Senses Spas training standards.
• Establish good guest relations and rapport with all spa hosts and guests at all times.
• Check and follow up on repairs and maintenance of the outlets and Department.
• Display a positive attitude and to drive problem to resolution in difficult times.
• Accept others thoughts, concerns and feelings without being judgmental.
• To modify approach/style to manage change positively without compromising Six Senses Spas Values.
• Challenge and re-examine processes and procedures to maximize efficiency.
• Look for trends that are likely to shape the wants and needs of guests in the future.
• Identify new products or services to meet guests anticipated needs and provide excellent guest service.
• Anticipate the impact of market conditions, competitor actions, and external forces on the organization.
• Clearly state expectations and boundaries and provides necessary guidance and resources when making assignments.
• Make cost-benefit analyses to set priorities, choose goals, or make decisions.
• Be well groomed and presentable at all times and according to the Six Senses Spas grooming standards.
• Participate in the building of an efficient Spa team.
• Keep a professional working manner at all times.
• Drive the development of new ideas.
• Generate creative ideas or solutions to problems.
• Use information to enhance team performance.
• Communicate team goals and objectives to team and to draw action plans to meet long term objectives and to communicate them.
• Motivate the team with a fair approach to development, promotions, and rewards/recognitions.
• Provide innovative solutions to current challenges.
• Understand team’s needs, foster their development and build relationships within the team.
• Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Spa Host rules and regulations.
• Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Spa policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Participate in the interview process of new candidates.
• Conduct MOD shifts as per the Spa policy.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Attend any special events or meetings as requested.
• Complete any other duty assigned to them by their manager/supervisor.
• Arrive on time in full uniform in accordance with the company grooming guideline.
• Graduate from Wellness or Hotel Management Program.
• Certificate in beauty and/or massage therapies preferred.
• Five years of experience or more in spa management
• Knowledge of healing therapies, spa treatments, beauty products, wellness traditions and fitness.
• Understand the latest trends, gadgets and health techniques in the market.
• Ability to find a way to move slow products, fill vacant appointment slots and execute a positive work environment.
• Understanding of spa websites, media and other related platforms.
• Must be able to lead the sales team to respond quickly as market conditions change.
• Active personal involvement with the sales strategy/process, with emphasis on continuing to increase visibility and positioning of the spa.
• Visibly proactive with excellent organizational skills, capable of providing focused leadership and continuing to establish the resort’s prominent position within the market.
• Very good command over written and spoken English.
Accommodation Provided :
To be discussed during the interview process.
Job Code :
HR Contact :
Six Senses Recruitment Team