Assistant Sales Manager - Gurgaon - Taj Hotels
Taj Hotels as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Sales Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Taj Hotels company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Assistant Sales Manager
Assistant Sales Manager
- Plan and Forecast hotel revenue for rooms, F&B outlets and from various segments.
- Assist in strategy formulation for the unit, in order to achieve a greater market share.
- Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use the feedback from ESS to draw an action plan.
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Recruitment and Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
- Develop & Implement the annual plan using the TBEM framework, linking the department’s objectives to the unit’s overall strategy
- Prepare appropriate forecasting tools and strategies to visualize market scenario and develop long range plans.
- Design and develop sales & marketing plans/programs for the unit to ensure customer loyalty and maximum revenue.
- Develop a means by which to continuously measure the program effectiveness as well as to track the trends in local marketplace and beyond, which would impact demand for the hotel.
- Build an accurate and effective database of current and potential guests/accounts
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on competition’s performance, sales & marketing strategy etc.
- Propose room/F&B pricing strategy in consideration with hotel’s market positioning, target customer and desired mix.
- Develop a comprehensive market mix guideline and ensure sales as per those targets.
- Identify key customer needs through formal research, survey, sales calls & meetings.
- Implement revenue management techniques and ensure improved RevPAR
- Co-ordinate with the Front Office & F & B Manager regarding daily sales, VIPs, regulars and other guest requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the Credits Manager on credit limits and outstanding from various guests/corporate.
- Build relationships, network & maintain regular contacts with corporate and individual customers, bookers, media, hoteliers and socialites.
- Be informed about the trends in hospitality, changing customer needs and behavior, and developments in other industries.
- Identify key communities, plan various initiatives and co-ordinate the support
2 - 4 years experience in Corporate Sales