Distribution Channels Manager Internet Org - New Delhi - Facebook
Facebook as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Distribution Channels Manager Internet Org jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Facebook company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Internet.org is an umbrella of related initiatives within Facebook. Internet.org’s mission is to bring Internet access to the two thirds of the world who are not yet connected. To accomplish this, we partner with mobile network operators (and other local businesses) in high-growth emerging markets through a variety of programs including Free Basics and Express Wi-Fi. The Position is based out of Gurgaon, India. Facebook is seeking a distribution or marketing executive with experience building scaled low cost channels to reach people in emerging markets. This is a new function in the company and the person will work toward defining Facebook’s approach toward these distribution channels. This person will be responsible for bringing Facebook and Internet.org products and services directly to users, via both offline and online channels including: Informal retail agent networks, BTL channels, multi-level marketing channels, and 1:1 via brand ambassadors.This role may be good for a former sales and distribution execute at a FMCG company, telecom company, large distributor, or financial services company targeting the mass market. It may also be good for a data-driven marketing or growth executive working in emerging markets. Roles will have regional responsibility and be co-located with Facebook’s regional partnerships teams.
- Define and manage channels for reaching users in high-growth emerging markets and introducing them to Internet.org and Facebook services
- own the success of individual programs in the region
- Ensure effectiveness of Express Wi-Fi retail agent networks
- Ensure retail agents push the service, realize good returns on their investment, and acquire new users
- Work with Facebook/Internet.org partners, such as mobile operators, to design and implement marketing campaigns and distribution strategies leveraging offline channels
- Identify and manage partners or vendors to support in-market execution of programs
- Design training curriculums for retailers and brand ambassadors onboarding users onto new services