Open Source Development - - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Open Source Development jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations
"ROLE: Application Developer
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Design, build and test web-based applications and edit site content for various components using content management system (CMS).
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Open Source
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
1. Replicating and propagating Search Indexes.
2. Knowledge of Search Relevancy , Auto-suggestion and Spell-correction.
3. Knowledge of XML , JSON, Java.
1. Knowledge of customizing SOLR Pre-processors
2. Knowledge of SOLR search index schema for structured and unstructured content.
3. Hands-on experience on SOLR Pre-processing queries customization.
4. Knowledge of adding any new DB tables/fields in SOLR indexes
5. Customizing Search profiles
6. Create and manage web pages, add/edit content and upload/remove documents using CMS. Maintain website standards and comply with predefined design guidelines. Utilize best practices in web screen design and learn about different middleware platforms to source and update data through web screens as specified in functional requirements.