Relationship Manager - Mohali - Vaneet Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
Vaneet Infrastructure Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Relationship Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vaneet Infrastructure Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Vaneet Infrastructure and Developers Pvt Ltd is a Real Estate Marketing firm Managed and Controlled by Professionals is based in Zirakpur offering Commercial and Residential Real Estate Services to individual and businesses . We focus on making the buying and selling of Real Estate as cost effective as possible while maintaining the highest level of services.
We are looking for dynamic individuals for the profile of Relationship Manager for Zirakpur Location. The candidate shall essentially have proven and verifiable experience, encompassing:
- Attending Sales Enquiry, Making outdoor sales visit to individual customers, corporate, etc. Work on lead generation activity, responsible for effective lead conversion.
- Taking active part in sales promotional activities in the field, work as a team member. Keeping contacts with brokers/property consultants toward liquidation of stocks & market research.
- Having experience in outdoor activities like corporate presentations, canopies, etc. Making customer site visits.
- Ability to handle customer grievances & queries. Following Leads from the market, Follow up with buyers and generating new leads.
- Designing Marketing Strategies & executing them. Social Media Marketing. Generating Sales from existing customer database, Negotiating terms and confirm Sales booking.
- Report on marketing activities on daily/weekly basis.
Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
- Graduate in any field.
- Commercially aware.
- Must own Vehicle and driving license.
- Proficiency in regional languages preferred, in addition to proficiency in Hindi and English.
- Shall be prepared travel extensively to meet customers.
- Ability to create result-oriented travel-plans.
- Must have pleasing personality and convincing skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 /year