Aspiring Solutions Accounts Mis Head - Mumbai - Aspiring Solutions
Aspiring Solutions as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Aspiring Solutions Accounts Mis Head jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Aspiring Solutions company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Head the Accounts dept. Able to ensure correct and timely book keeping.
- To maintain complete accounts for company and company s subsidiaries (in Switzerland and Netherlands) in company s accounting system.
- Coordinate with the teams in respective subsidiary region and maintain accounts.
- Provide complete set of accounts (with proper schedules and annexures) to the company s auditors for various half-yearly and yearly audits.
- Maintenance of Stock Inventory
- Design and implement systems for maintenance of accounts and documentation.
- Able to maintain data and draw MIS cost center and product wise.
- Prepare various weekly and monthly MIS
- Ensure maintenance, calculation and payment of Statutory Compliance Requirements on timely basis.
- Timely and accurate compilation and filing of Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly Returns.
- Meet all Bank documentation requirements from Accounts perspective.
- Prepare budget for various divisions along with division heads. Detailed budgeting exercise along with workings.
- Prepare cash flow projections as per budget and estimates
- Analyse the topline and middle lines achieved as against budget. Plug in analysis as part of MIS deck.
- Prepare detailed analysis report along with monthly MIS deck.
- Liaise with CS for various resolutions requirements from time to time.
- Bachelors in B.com (with Accounts Major)
- Minimum Inter CA passed
- Good Familiarity of Tally Software and other accounting packages.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to drive projects independently.
- Should be a good team player.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and meet delivery timeframes.
- Flexibility to work on holidays / extended working hours if required.
- ERP: Progen ERP (PERP)
- Experience in a similar industry with manufacturing set-up.
- Chartered Accountant
- ERP systems knowledge
CANDIDATES FROM PHARMA/ CHEMICAL/ BIOTECH INDUSTRY PREFERRED