Director Marketing Operations - Bangalore - Vmware
Vmware as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Director Marketing Operations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vmware company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Title: Director, APJ Business Partner, Global Marketing Operations
Locations/functions supported: APJ Field Marketing, location: Bangalore, India
The Global Marketing Operations (GMO) Business Partner is accountable for managing planning and prioritization and run-the-business engagement for the geography she/he supports. In this role, the GMO Business Partner will work closely with the APJ Field Marketing team, comprising the VP, her leadership teams and regional/country Marketing leaders to ensure effective engagement and execution of APJ GEO priorities. In parallel, the GMO Business Partner will work in collaboration with her/his counterparts and GMO leadership to run and scale the business through driving consistency and standardization in operations, processes, standards, policies and performance measures. Specific duties include:
• Act as GMO contact across Campaign Planning and Management, Response/Lead Management, Marketing Shared Services and Planning and Operations in APJ GEO
• Support day-to-day agreed to operational activities/priorities
• Engage with and represent APJ in build/scale the business activities across customer touch, demand gen and response and lead management initiatives/projects
• Partner with APJ Field Marketing VP and her leadership team to confirm performance targets and measures and drive to facilitate alignment and consistency across all GEOs/globally
• Represents within GMO, as subject matter expert, APJ Field Marketing’s business practices (people, process, systems) for customer touch, demand generation, response/lead management
• Represent APJ in development of a single Marketing business architecture and capability roadmap by bringing GEO representation into the discussions as appropriate
• Collaborate within GMO and with Field Marketing stakeholders to plan and prioritize Marketing roadmap deliverables
• Identify new initiatives and best practices relevant to the technologies and platforms in modern marketing practices
• Demonstrated experience in Enterprise demand generation and response/lead management practices; inclusive of processes, standards, governance, business intelligence and systems
• Deep experience in campaigns-to-leads, sales and customer lifecycle.
• Expertise in digital campaigns across paid, earned and owned media to improve campaign effectiveness.
• Excellent relationship management skills, with the demonstrated ability to effectively influence for shared business outcomes
• Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM business processes and requirements; specific experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua a plus.
• Knowledge of demand generation, response/lead management performance measures and targets
• Performance measurement, reporting and dashboard definition and analysis abilities
• Adept at story telling via the spoken and written word, inclusive of PPT and Excel skills
• Ability to connect the dots across multiple organizations, individuals and data points
• Adroit facilitation skills, with the ability to effectively manage discussions toward actionable outcomes
• Solid process and project management skills, optimizing for consistency wherever possible while keeping GEO specific business need top of mind
• Ability to operate and thrive in ambiguity