Regional Manager Enterprise Business - - Spring People
Spring People as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Regional Manager Enterprise Business jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Spring People company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are looking for a proven sales leader to drive business growth by taking the responsibility of growing regional business.
You will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel; you’ll identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Preparing short-term sales plan, sales approaches and strategies, find opportunities to develop business by identifying the potential customers.
- Maintaining and increasing SpringPeople Corporate Training sales in the region.
- Reaching the target and goals set for your region.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base in the region.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Recruiting and training sales representatives.
- Allocating customer accounts to sales representatives.
- Ensuring execution of sales and marketing/promotional strategies – like running webinar, seminars, tech-talks within customer organization.
- Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with L&D managers and wider decision-makers in the customer organization.
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Responsible for client relationship and regularly achieve revenue in line with team/organizational object.
- Selling classroom/Online training programs to prospective customers.
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Team handling experience and proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Preferred Background: Training Sales
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Job Location: PAN India
Please send your resume to: email@example.com