Tcps Analyst French Language - Gurgaon - American Express
American Express as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tcps Analyst French Language jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of American Express company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Professionally receive and respond to sellers’ queries on re-supplies, settlements, encashment assistance, acceptance and any other TC related matters. Refer sellers promptly and courteously to relevant departments where necessary.
- Follow up with key linkages and the sellers to collect the funds due to American Express and assist Recon team in resolving the exceptions.
- Hold monthly, quarterly calls with Key selling partners in the region to build relationship, continually check for acceptable quality service levels and address concerns.
- Support the Client Management team in various regional projects.
- Review TC resupply requests from selling partners.
- Interpret risk or fraud data to determine exposure and act to balance service and risk, ensuring appropriate and cost effective decisions and alerting corresponding systems to prevent additional exposure.
- Approve justified TC orders.
- Manage inventory levels at sellers’ end and take appropriate actions to reduce exposure to the company.
- Custodianship of Bank Guarantees / Collaterals received by the selling partners. Getting these renewed before expiry or invoking the same in case an account defaults to recover money and reduce losses for the company.
- Review Credit Risk queue to facilitate any changes in an account.
- Manage inbound customer service calls from American Express Selling Partners for Inventory Control, settlement questions/issues and various other services.
- Ensure delivery of quality customer service at all times by achieving appropriate service levels (as per laid out guidelines) at all times and exceed quality standards on a consistent basis.
- Support Six Sigma initiatives in the region.
Qualifications Knowledge and proficiency using PC applications Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
Graduate with minimum 1- 2 years of experience in similar field
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and procedures. Familiarity with banking procedures and terminology
- Good diversity skills - able to work in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual group.
- Good oral and written communications skills necessary to interact with global linkages(both internal & external).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with close attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be focused and self motivated with the ability to work independently in a high volume, fast paced, and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines to provide quality customer service and ensure departmental and business goals are achieved.
Should be flexible to do rotational shift: 6:30PM to 3:00 AM.