Applications Developer Automation Dev - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Applications Developer Automation Dev jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
Digital is focused on transforming payment capabilities for customers and merchants while driving convergence and standardization across JPMC. Digital encompasses multiple applications and platforms which support credit, debit and other platforms end-to-end from acquirer to issuer.
As a Quality Analyst, you will be instrumental in and responsible for testing applications and solutions that address business needs by delivering new capabilities to customers and merchants across the Emerging Payments space. This will include testing transaction processing applications, including testing of heterogeneous interfaces across the ecosystem.
Requirement Analysis, Design and Planning:
Analyze Business Requirements and identify potential gaps.
Translate Stories / Use Cases / Acceptance Criteria (corresponding to requirements) into Gherkin Test Scenarios and re-factor the same as needed.
Brainstorm with automation engineer to identify automation candidates and facilitate ‘In-Sprint’ automation.
Work with developers in designing a test strategy to integrate certain components of the application in the absence of a fully integrated flow
Identify regression candidates from scenarios automated.
Prepare Test Plans and test scripts
1. Partner with BSA and DEV for dependencies - to ensure ‘In-Sprint’ automation with atleast 60% automate as you go.
2. Participate in planning and Stand-Up meetings with to understand requirements, define automation scope and plan for the same.
3. Partner with DEV to build page-objects for web automation scripts , api mocking, service virtualization and testing, data conditioning early in the sprint – for quick turnaround in development.
4. Work on creating Features and Scenarios for each story.
5. Create step definitions for the Gherkins that include glue code and utilities coding.
6. Identify the common Gherkin and include it in the Gherkin dictionary
7. Demo automated scripts to team / product owner.
8. Facilitate CI for scenarios tagged as regression and establish automation code coverage
9. Analyze CI failures and work with Dev Team to log defects (as applicable)
Log defects as applicable and follow up till closure.
Perform a preliminary analysis of logs to pinpoint where the breakage happens
Participate in demo to product owner.
- Over all 3+ years of experience with at least 4 years of recent experience working with full AGILE SDLC as Scrum Tester
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Angular JS testing using Jasmine, Karma or protractor.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with web automation using Selenium along with Cucumber (behavior driven testing)
- Hands on experience in testing SOAP, REST, JSON services
- Hands on experience in Lisa Mocking and/or Cucumber libraries for rest api testing.
- Strong QA mindset with hands on exposure to quality assurance processes, techniques and tools
IN-KA-Bangalore East-Platina 3 / 86856
CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
JPMorgan Chase & Co.