Developer Sfdc - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Developer Sfdc jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IT Developer - SFDC
This role will serve as overall subject matter expert for SFDC functional & technical areas providing direction, and expertise within the support organization of the SFDC platform. The primary function of this role is to successfully triage, troubleshoot, escalate, route, and resolve application issues.
A key measure of success will be the ability to analyze and categorize issues by both functional and technical areas, then partner with the appropriate teams to determine next steps for successfully resolving the issue. Team members will be required to isolate root-cause, outline options, design/develop solutions, create test plans, coordinate test execution with the business, and validate solutions.
Success in this role will require building and maintaining strong synergies with Technical (ABAP), Basis, Process, and Business teams.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully resolve client issues within defined service levels:
- Isolate issue, determine root cause, and outline effective options to resolve issues
- Translate requirements into design specifications and develop code/configuration
- Coordinate testing activities to validate solutions
- Interact with colleagues and business clients to confirm requirements, as well as ensure
- solution meets needs
- Create & update appropriate documentation
- Escalate incidents and problems, as necessary, to the appropriate team or vendor, while actively retaining ownership of the incident on behalf of the customer.
- Work with technical and process teams to ensure services meet the terms of client SLA’s
- Ensures adherence to Corporate IT policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Utilize applicable tools to facilitate adequate system monitoring & troubleshooting
- Focus upon continuous improvement to increase efficiency and maximize value to clients
- Maintain a productive relationship with stakeholders and peers through effective communication and collaboration
- Document & update operational processes for normal system support activities (i.e. System, Backups, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Ensure that Medtronic's systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Medtronic's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (Required)
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer (Required)
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com programming hands on experience including 1+ years serving within support role.
- Expertise in implementing Force.com Design, Development, Test and deploy Custom objects and enhancements, Page layouts, Workflows and alerts within SFDC and leveraging chatter feed via API Salesforce.com methodology
- Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, testing, code tuning/review, and documentation
- Experience with Salesforce.com Integration using various APIs
- Experience working with Salesforce.com modules – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Salesforce Communities Application to manage Ideas and Answers
- Experienced in Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Skilled at working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Created the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and Email Alerts.
- Experience with various web technologies - Java Script, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in Database Design, Functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Experience having completed 1-2 full lifecycle project implementations.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech) or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
3+ years of IT experience with BE/B Tech or MCA; 2+ years of IT experience with M Tech. or M.S.