Asst Manager Crm Operations - Gurgaon - Concentrix
Concentrix as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Asst Manager Crm Operations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Concentrix company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Description Section
Job Description – Asst. Manager-CRM Operations
Location – Gurgaon, India
Experience – 4 plus years
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents. Our 90,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics, and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Managing a team of 20 to 25 FTE's
- Client/Customer/People Management
- Drive Performance in the team to meet targets
- Manage the daily team activities and ensure the daily operations run smoothly.
- Drive Team adherence and manage monthly scheduling.
- Handling Escalations
- Manage key business metrics like SLA's and CSAT
- Run reports & conduct a thorough analysis of SLA misses.
- Drive Continuous Improvement in the team along with metrics improvement
- Generate dashboard and scorecards for the Team for review.
- Performance management and appraisals for the entire Team.
- Weekly Reviews to the Management on key deliverables.
- One-One with the team and scheduled Monthly Team meetings.
- Feedback and Coaching
- Knowledge management for the team and quality control
- Apply performance management strategies - action plans, BQ planning
- Responsible for people/employee career development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in shifts along with the team in customer business time.
- Overall should be a good team player with willingness to learn and drive to achieve.
- Practice and focused on Metrics.
- Good Excel skills and Reporting knowledge
- Should be able to drive Continuous Improvement in process.
- Compliance - 100% IT-Sec and on time and accurate ILC clocking in last 6 months
- Awareness on SLA/SLO Metrics and should be flexible for 24*7 shifts.
'Neither Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited nor any authorized 3rd party who assist with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letter head with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.'
Qualification: Any Graduate