Team Member - Hyderabad - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Member jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview) Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Wholesale Banking Operations comprises operations for Commercial and Corporate banking clients. These operations support the business across US, Asia Pacific, & EMEA regions. GWBO functions include implementation and servicing of credit, depository and treasury products; processing of payments and processing of trade finance transactions.
The Deposit Management team deals with Opening/Closing of DDA /Savings Accounts for corporate clients. The entry channel for receiving work is through email and application like GFO/GSS. The request is then cased (tracking #) by the BACS Casing team, it’s assigned to Centralized New Accounts GFS WB. After Doc Review is done, the request is transferred to Account Opener to open the account on GFS. Closing team deals with deleting all the treasury services that are linked to an account and transfer of funds before closing the account.
Deposit Management team currently service US region only.
- Adherence to the SLA’s – productivity, turn-around-time, and accuracy
- Primary Internal Interactions
- Liaise with the internal and external business partners
- Key responsibilities include operational, service, administrative, technical support, basic level reporting, call center support and reviewing/processing transactions in Operations or Support.
- Possesses communication, problem solving and general PC skills. Considered a subject matter expert in their area of expertise and may lead teams by providing guidance and direction to less experienced team members Requirements*
- Education* Graduation
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range* 0 -3 Years
- Mandatory skills*
- Graduate with relevant domain expertise
- Desired skills*
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Work Timings* 11:30AM- 05:30 AM (process coverage window)
Job Location* Hyderabad
Location : IN--Hyderabad