Assoc Technical Svc Spec - Kolkata - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assoc Technical Svc Spec jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Executive – Patient serviceswill be
responsible for delivering on the AOPs of Services business models for patient
services including MCLS (Remote Service Monitor),
Pay-for-Service and EPG (External Pacemakers) sales. He or she will be responsible for providing
world class technical services to patient on field. Primary areas of responsibility
He/She will work at various levels, from head office, back-end customer support center and the front end of the business and will be leading efforts oriented at:
· achieving AOP for all service and EPG
· promotion of products and services under various service models to relevant stakeholders.
· customer management through active feedback from customers and running customer delight programs for products and services
Scope of Work:
- Provide technical support required towards implant and post implant services towards various CRHF products.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Will be directly accountable for Sales of MCL units, Patient Service Contracts, EPG AMCs and CMCs and online selling of products.
- Territorial management to ensure adequate coverage of all implanting centers and customers.
- Ensure high levels of problem solving efficiency at the field level to take care of all kind of people and system related exigencies.
- Accomplishes MIS including patient information and review dashboards and derive actions to improve and take corrections as applicable and needed.
- Ensure sales and service effectiveness by collaborating with the SFE team and ensuring FOJT.
- Consistently needs to keep updating knowledge and skills to learn advancement in technology.
- Run promotional campaign and achieves targets set out by the marketing team.
- Active coordination with back end “Call Center” and patients as required.