Ntt Teacher - Sonipat - Cls Academy Next Generation Global School
Cls Academy Next Generation Global School as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Ntt Teacher jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cls Academy Next Generation Global School company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Salary Range: Rs 15,000 - 20,000 p.m. + Transportation + Accommodation (For Out Station Candidates) + CLs
Working knowledge of Montessori Curriculum and Child Development preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Require Female candidates qualified in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)/Teacher Training Certificate (TTC)/Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)/JBT
- Must possess an associate degree or a degree in a related field and should be able to work on a full-time schedule.
- Good verbal & written English communication is mandatory.
- Should have pleasant personality.
- Prepare children for kindergarten by introducing concepts they will explore further in kindergarten and nursery
- To create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Promote maximum student participation and interest and assist students in analysing and improving methods and habits of study
- Keeps a check on basic hygiene, is aware of the previous history and attends to health matters seriously and diligently of each child
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children.Hold discussion with Coordinators & taking joint decisions with the Principal, in case of specific students
- Maintain professional and positive relationship with parents; provide feedback to parents on the students progress and on any specific incident at parents' meetings. The Teacher should listen to and communicate with parents effectively and politely
- Fee collection from parents
- Students' database entry in ERP
- Transport (Van) duty on rotational basis
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sonipat, Haryana
- NTT: 1 year