Regional Sales Manager South - Bangalore - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Regional Sales Manager South jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Handle sales through team for region
• End user, Consultant & Integrators engagement for handling projects.
• Analyze market trends & establishing healthy & increasing Sales numbers.
• Plan and Forecast the sales based on sales Trends.
• Achievement of monthly Sales Targets – AOP for Region (annual operating plan)
• Conceptualize and implement innovative plans for accomplishment of pre-designated targets from the assigned territories.
• Develop pricing strategies including bundling, volume discounts etc for distributors/dealers.
• Should drive team to achieve individual AOP and guide them
-Handle all business development activities in the assigned territories.
-Expand base of distributors /Dealers.
-Drive business growth through identification & penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize sales volume.
-Identify and network with strong and reliable dealers/ channel partners resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
Impart training to distributor’s executives and owner about business plans, schemes etc.
Conceptualize and deliver all types of communications with new schemes, plans etc to Distributors/Dealer.
Conceptualize, design, organize and manage promotional campaigns and events.
BE and MBA will added qualification
Specific experience expected
1. Previous Experience with HVAC/Automation/ security/ company
Functional / Domain Knowledge Required---- Currently in the same role
Technical/ functional Skills Required ---------Good computing knowledge (word/excel/ power point)
2Ability to create and enforce process discipline and positive work culture
3Ability to develop high performance teams
5Networking skills to develop partnerships
6Ability to scan the environment
8Communication and interpersonal skills