Software Development Engineer - Bangalore - Adci Karnataka
Adci Karnataka as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Development Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Adci Karnataka company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Amazon’s Selection Monitoring team is looking for software engineers who like to solve complex problems. The Selection Monitoring team is responsible for making the biggest catalog on the planet even bigger. We use software to find products not already sold on Amazon and forward them to business teams to drive expansion of the Amazon catalog. This problem is challenging due to sheer scale (billions of products) and multitude of input sources. We are looking for SDEs to focus on challenging technical problems such as building state-of-the-art Information Retrieval (IR) infrastructure, extracting structured-data from unstructured-content, automatic item classification, and workflow prioritization. You would tackle difficult problems in the areas of data mining, machine learning algorithms and distributed systems of cloud-scale. The role demands a high-performing and flexible candidate who can take responsibility for success of the system and drive solutions from design to coding, testing and deployment. Do you think you are up to the challenge?
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Writing high quality code, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity involving billions of data records with different variety and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks and participating in code reviews.
- Participating in team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions.
- New feature development in our existing frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better.
- Participate in the roadmap definition for the team
- Be innovative, creative, flexible, self-directed and interested in leading new initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with advanced degrees preferred.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Deep technical expertise and hands-on architectural understanding of cloud-scale distributed and service-oriented architectures.
- Has delivered large-scale commercial enterprise software systems or large scale online services
- Solid programming skills in Java and a deep understanding of object oriented design.
- Advanced knowledge of data structures and at ease in optimizing algorithms
· Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
· A deep understanding of software development life cycle and a good track record of shipping software on time
· Experience in data mining, machine learning algorithms, rules engines and workflow systems.
· Experience in designing and implementing information retrieval, web mining and classification algorithms.
· Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting on Perl/Ruby/Python.