Pre Sales Consultant - Mumbai - Equifax
Equifax as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Pre Sales Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Equifax company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Skip to ContentToggle navigation
- Home About Us
- Why Equifax India
- People and Culture Careers
- Our Values
- Customer Acquisition
- Credit Scoring
- Customer Segmentation
- CRM Analytics
- Cross-Sell Models
- Churn Management
- Customer Level NPV model
- Campaign Management
- Data Warehousing
- MIS Automation
- Case Studies
- Press Releases
- Media Contacts
- Argentina - ESPANOL
- Australia - English
- Brazil - PORTUGUESE
- Canada - ENGLISH
- Canada - FRENCH
- Chile - ESPANOL
- Costa Rica - ESPANOL
- Ecuador - ESPANOL
- El Salvador - ESPANOL
- Honduras - ESPANOL
- India - ENGLISH
- Mexico - ENGLISH
- Mexico - ESPANOL
- New Zealand - English
- Paraguay - ESPANOL
- Peru - ESPANOL
- Portugal - PORTUGUESE
- Russia - RUSSIAN
- Spain - ESPANOL
- United Kingdom - ENGLISH
- United States - ENGLISH
- Uruguay - ESPANOL
- About Us
Contact US button
About us Secondary Nav
- Why Equifax India
- Our Values
About Us - Careers - Content
Equifax ensures that their employees have the best work environment and a rewarding career
Careers at Equifax India
We provide a perfect platform for our employees in terms of career development and work atmosphere. If you are someone who enjoys challenge, have a thirst for knowledge and desire to excel in your career, Equifax India would be the perfect place to be. We look forward to bringing smart and energetic candidates on board Equifax India.
What we are looking at?
- Highly ambitious with a will to win.
- Quick learner with good business understanding.
- Self starter with high energy levels.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Strong team player.
- We believe in ‘employee ownership' and encourage people to take on new challenges.
- We strongly believe in a healthy work life balance.
- Everyone is encouraged to manage their time as effectively as possible in line with their commitments.
- Our values are very important to us and we will not compromise on them under any circumstances.
- We are committed to every employee's growth – both personal and professional-with the organization.
Please click on the available openings to open the corresponding Job Description :
• JOB DESCRIPTION- Statistician (Prefer the candidate joining us in 20 to 30 Days duration) for Bangalore Location.
• BA/Consultant, 2 to 3 years of experience, Mumbai Location
• Analytics Lead: 6 to 8 years. of experience, Mumbai Location.
• Campaign Lead,5 to 6 years of experience. Mumbai Location.
• Pre-Sales Consultant, 3 years of experience. Mumbai Location.
• BA-Collection, 5 to 7 years of experience. Mumbai Location.
• SAS Analyst, 3 to 5 years of experience. Navi Mumbai Location.
• Sr.BA, 7 to 8 years of experience. Bangalore Location.
• Regional Manager-IT Solution Sales, 4 to 6 years of experience.– Bangalore Location
• MSBI Lead – Bangalore Location
• SSAS Developer– Bangalore Location
• Sr. Dot Net Developer– Bangalore Location
• Dot Net Lead– Bangalore Location
• Project Manager– Bangalore/Riyadh Location
• Cognos Architect– Bangalore/Riyadh Location
• C2H Requirement (Contract to Hire) / Permanent, Mumbai Location
• SAS DI/ BI Developer, Mumbai Location
1. Statistician, 2 to 5 years of experience for Bangalore location.
Qualification : Post-Graduation – MSc or MA (Maths / Economics/Statistics) or BE from Good University.
- Conduct statistical analysis under the supervision of a Senior Statistician.
- Analysis across credit, marketing and service analytics in Retail banking.
- Extract data from multiple platforms as required for analytical projects.
- Build statistical models involving multiple techniques like regression, CHAID, etc.
- Generate ways to solve analytical problems creatively and efficiently.
- Ensure quality deliverables for all work performed by checking process followed and thinking through the output to ensure it makes business sense
- Perform audits surrounding implementation of products and analytic solutions.
Required to Join ASAP