Digital Marketing Manager - Kochi - Webcastle Media Pvt Ltd
Webcastle Media Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Digital Marketing Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Webcastle Media Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and evaluate against goals
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Plan & execute all web, SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media existence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Innovate new and creative growth strategies
- Writing and testing ad copy.
- Conversion Strategy: - With growth and engagement strategies in place, the Social Media manager’s job is to convert fans/followers into customers
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest Google Adwords/PPC techniques.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) & Click on call and search advertising campaign management on Google.
- Create customized and targeted SEO landing page solutions to maximize effectiveness of adwords campaign.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing of 2 years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/ or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audience and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 4 years