Assistant Administrator - Thane - Deltas Pharma
Deltas Pharma as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deltas Pharma company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Properties and Infrastructure Management:
- Property Management:
Recommend and review the contractual terms and conditions
Repair & Maintenance of the property
Representation in housing society meetings and payment of society taxes
Property tax and other statutory payments & compliances.
Insurance and safety compliances.
Sourcing and liaising with brokers.
Liasion with government authorities.
- Office Administration-:
Communication : Telephone direct usage and implementation
Dispatch / Courier Services.
Manage travel desk.
Conduct vendor review annually and negotiate best rates.
Listing all insurances and their due dates with premium estimates.
Supporting the VCLDs across the country.
Provide support for board meetings and AGMs.
Maintaining fire, health & safety standards.
- Process & System Compliances-:
Online inventory management of assets and inventories.
Maintaining the opening and closing stock
Compliance to all processes on the intranet and the administration policy of the company.
- Cost Acumen:
Monitor and adhere to cost and expense control targets
Coordination and negotiation with vendors for best rates with for services/material procurement/lease contracts/travel agencies/ training venues etc
- Administration and Liasoning-:
* Housekeeping and Facility Management
* Maintenance of company owned vehicles
* Vendor Management
* Regulatory compliance
- General Administration-:
* Maintaining effective office administration for better coordination in the office premises;
* Handling all the activities of housekeeping, security and other office maintenance etc.;
* Distributing the identity cards to the employees for proper mobility within the office premises;
* Efficiently generating maintenance reports and MIS reports on daily basis for the running of company operations;
* Segregating duties and allocating them to the office boys for its timely completion;
* Competently preparing SOP for various Administration functions in compliance to company policies;
* Purchasing the stationary and gift items for the office staff for proper inventory control;
* Arranging conferences, seminars, parties and annual get together at the office;
* Organizing for security guards for office premises.
- Facility Management-:
* Handling complete Facilities (Stationary) and infrastructure set up including repair & maintenance;
* Asset Management, maintaining an inventory & keeping a proper record of an asset;
* Responsible for the housekeeping and handling the manpower for the result oriented target;
* Interacting with different departments for executing the maintenance and AMC of all equipment to view overall efficiency;
* Identifying the commercial properties for office space with a view of expansion keeping the general amenities in view and setting up the facilities;
* Planning and execution of shifting the office premises.
Procurement and Vendor Management
* Inviting quotations from different vendors and compare the quotes on the basis of cost and quality and prepared the agreements as per the company procedure;
* Developing and devising cost effective sources, commercial negotiations and price fixation, component development, supply compliance and contracts management;
* Evaluating suppliers' performance and ongoing compliance in accordance with the defined parameters;
* Coordinating with the vendors for the negotiations and quality checks of the products procured for the office..
* Monitoring the function of security officers;
* Conducting a security survey of the site with respect to manpower deployment and gadgets etc.
* Liaoning with Government department such as registering authorities for registration of lease agreements on behalf of the company;
* Liasoning with telephone agencies for timely restoration of telephone lines in case of breakdown;
* Liasoning with electricity department, municipal department, etc. for smooth services;
* Liasoning with police department for any assistance to staffs, members or organization in filling of complaint, FIR etc.;
Job Type: Full-time
- Thane, Maharashtra
- High school or equivalent
- Administration: 1 year