Assistant Manager - Pune - Vodafone
Vodafone as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vodafone company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
"Technical - Consultant
- Manage a small group of Technical consultants and ensure service delivery as per committed expectations.
- Guide/provide Technical solution to technical issues.
- Performs Technical Activities. Example - SAP Basis/PI/Portal/BOBJ/SUP administration, SAP System Copy, SAP Dialog Instance installations, Migration of Interfaces from PI 7.0 to PI 7.4 in distributed environment, Opentext Archiving Administration, SAP Technical Archiving, SAP CHARM Admin., Oracle DBA, Oracle RAC DBA, Informatica Admin., Redwood Admin., SAP CPS Admin., Analyse & code fix in Custom Application, Debugging of WebDynpro Java code in multi business package environment, Troubleshoot ESS, MSS and core UWL component, etc. for SAP ECC, SAP BI/BW, SAP XI/PI, SAP Portal, SAP MDM, SAP MDG, SAP HANA, SAP SUP, SAP GRC, SAP Solution Manager, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP e-sourcing, SAP CPS, Sabrix, 3rd Party Tools etc. systems.
- Participate/contribute in Competency building and knowledge management program
- Participate/contribute in optimization drive
- Ensure process adherence
"1. Meet SLA expectation for the team/ module/group
2. Manage attrition within TSSC guideline
3. Meet the quality goals"
"1. SAP standard and specialized technical Administration modules – SAP Basis, Oracle/Oracle RAC, ALE-Idoc, SUP, e-Sourcing, SAP JAVA, WEB GUI/technologies, SAP-XI/PI, SAP Portal, SAP Solution Manager, SAP BOBJ, SAP Data Archiving, Redwood, SAP CPS, Open Text, Informatica, 3rd party support tools like Sabrix, Readsoft, etc.
2. ABAP, Workflow, SUP Dev, UI 5, JAVA, ALE IDoc, Interface, Fiori, Celonis etc.
3. SABRIX, AQDB, Readsoft, E2Open, uPerform, Sharepoint etc.
4.Team management, SLA management and overview of transition management.
5. Hyperion , HFM, EPM and its related modules
Landscape complexity : 35 Landscape consisting of 200+ systems spread over 350+ servers. 900+ interfaces in Informatica & SAP XI/PI. Production system DB size of 55+ TB. 1 Million jobs executed per month in Production environment. 1.2 lakh+ Production user use these SAP Landscapes thru SAP Portal, 1294000 SAP application Performance Standards(SAPS).