Marketing Manager - Mumbai - Johnson Private Limited
Johnson Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Johnson Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices & Diagnostics, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices & Diagnostics Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Position Title : Group Product Manager
Role Type : People Manager
Department Name / Franchise : DePuy Synthes
Position Location: Mumbai
Reports to (Title): Director- Marketing
- Formulate and drive long & short term strategy for Brand Attune to achieve business plan and growth aspirations.
- Work closely with knee portfolio team to develop overall strategy and long range plan
- Successfully plan and launch Brand extensions aligned to Long term strategy.
- Enable sales team through innovative/relevant consumer and physician marketing campaigns
- Conceptualise and implement consumer campaigns to drive awareness and usage continuum in market.
- Identify and create a network of KOLs and engage with them to build strategic relationships to drive brand objectives.
- Drive and achieve Net Sales and Profit ( Marketing Contribution) objectives for the given brands.
- Implement portfolio management strategy with resource allocation, pricing, product mix, product rationalization, promotion, forecasting, channel strategies, etc.
- Coordinate with global supply chain to ensure availability of all products at all times.
- Coordinate with regional and global teams for launch, support and strategic planning
- MBA Degree (preferably with specialization in Marketing) from a premier business B School.
- 8-10 years of Sales/Marketing Experience with Minimum 2- 3 Years of exclusive marketing experience.
- Man management exp is desirable not mandatory.
- Demonstrated experience in building brands through life cycle management strategies. Demonstrated orientation in shaping and implementing innovative brand solutions.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)