Regional Learning Partner Bangalore - Bangalore - American Express Global Business Travel
American Express Global Business Travel as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Regional Learning Partner Bangalore jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of American Express Global Business Travel company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Delivers training of vendor or internally-designed programs (e.g. New hire, ViaSinc, customer service, GDS, process, etc. content)
- Contributes to the learning solutions design process
- Contributes to maintenance of training content by identifying inaccurate or out of date content
- Provides input to Learning Solutions team on effectiveness of course/curriculum designs; Works closely with the instructional design team to help build, enhance and update course content based on feedback and expertise
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and managers.
- Communicates effectively in one-to-many and one-to-one in both classroom and virtual or tutorial settings
- Maintains awareness of local market priorities and potential learning needs. Communicates these needs in a timely manner to regional manager and relevant Knowledge Domain Leader(s) and Learning Solutions team
- Leverages virtual delivery application (e.g. Adobe Connect) features such as polls, breakout rooms, whiteboards, etc. to enhance learner engagement and interactivity
- Establish close relationships across GSD in order to keep job and industry knowledge current
- Monitor completion, comprehension and retention of the content deployed to identify effectiveness as well as continuous improvement opportunities and lessons learned. Provide follow-up support and assessment testing, on an ongoing basis, to determine the effectiveness of the training provided
- Takes lead with minimal supervision for assigned training initiatives relating to tools, process, skills and competencies as necessary
- May be responsible for training and activities in specific markets / regions with minimal supervision
- Be able to demonstrate good judgment and proactive problem solving methods and be able to constructively handle unexpected problems
- Both the ability to meet deadlines and schedule flexibility is crucial