Marketing Manager - Indore - Pesticidebrand
Pesticidebrand as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pesticidebrand company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Min qualification is B.Sc. (Ag) with M.Sc. (Ag) or MBA (Ag)/PGDABM/PhD
2. Should be from pesticide industry
3. Executing product launches at regional level/zonal level.
4. Carrying out product trails of newly launched products in terms of customer acceptance, regional specific product fitment etc.
5. Gather data from the market, prepare and forward realtime reports in terms of farmer needs for crop enhancement and plant protection solutions and assist product management team is designing product positioning strategy accordingly.
6. Identify new and untapped geographies within the region in terms of crops in production and also identify and generate reports in terms of our product fitment in those new areas.
7. Strategize, rollout and push our brands into newly identified areas.
8. Market intelligence & competitor activity analysis.
9. Review and discuss with product management & marketing services teams regarding viability of promotional materials (banners. pamphlets, standees, audio-visual tools etc).
10. Keeping a track of sales, promotion and collection activities from MDO to RI level.
11. Helping sales team in achieving business targets, training the FAs, MDOs and TI as per prevailing season, crops in production and crop protection management
12. Regional lingual capability is important
Job Type: Full-time