Employee Self Service Portal And Automation Manager - New Delhi - The Boston Consulting Group
- Employee Self Service Portal And Automation Manager
- The Boston Consulting Group
- New Delhi DL
- 09 Feb, 2017 30+ days ago
The Boston Consulting Group as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Employee Self Service Portal And Automation Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of The Boston Consulting Group company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Join our IT Organization as a Self-Service Portal & Automation Manager, responsible for the successful planning, design, supervision and delivery of a state-of-the-art Employee Self-Service portal (ServiceNow based). Help redefine how our firm is engaging with its employees and orchestrate the delivery of the Employee-Self Service portal with stakeholders and vendors.
- Orchestrate Employee Self-Service Portal development for End-Users technology
- Communicate and evangelize self-service and process automation and drive standardization and adoption across the enterprise
- Develop and execute complex and demanding Self-Service Business cases to various senior management stakeholders and secure functional sponsorship and participation for planning, onboarding, piloting and rollout phases
- Design “Easy to use”/”Intuitive” automation functionalities which enable end-users to consume IT and Non-IT capabilities and services with ease and efficiency within an omni-channel delivery framework
- Analyze and identifies IT Service automation and process improvement opportunities
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process / service owners
- Communicate and align with several stakeholders to leverage synergies in design, architecture and implementation of self-service portal capabilities across the enterprise
- Obtains buy-in from service owners and end-users on proposed new business processes or changes to existing ones
- Prepares and communicates regular progress status reports with project stakeholders and service owners
- Reviews and evaluates project deliverables and timelines including contractor and team performance, scans market for innovation and best practice capabilities
Basic Job Requirements
- Proven track record of implementing and running complex Employee Self Service Portals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills coupled with strong business acumen
- Thrives in a matrix organisation with a multitude of stakeholders and a global footprint
- Strong personal commitment to quality and excellence
- 5+ years of Employer Self Service / eHR portal experience preferred, but will also accept candidates with equivalent level of knowledge and experience
- College degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for performance (driven, effective, result oriented)
- Outstanding leadership capabilities
- Ability to drive and manage profound change
- Ability to work independently, exercising sound judgment and initiative
- Willingness to work with teams across different time zones
- Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential
- Fluency in English
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture.
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
- It is necessary to have the ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple labor laws and cultures.