Executive Assistant Gds Advisory Support - Gurgaon - Company
Company as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Executive Assistant Gds Advisory Support jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Company company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Role: Executive Assistant
The associate would be required to work in an team environment in delivering the secretarial needs of the global EY office senior management team such as diary management, calendar management, travel management, documentation, tool support and other administrative requirements that may arise on need basis.
Essential Functions of the Job: The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and admin services including, but not limited to ‑
Diary Management - Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
Calendar Management - Maintaining project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that needs to be planned.
Meetings Management - Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference call
Travel Management - Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
Workshop or Area visit Plan - Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc.
Documentation - Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to ensure all documentations are captured and organized for ease of access.
Training Management - Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off point for training sessions, issuing confirmations and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY offices
Data Processing and administration - Data capture, processing and administration of business information
Transcription - Business Transcription of recorded meetings, events, conference, etc.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
The role requires someone who can manage a number of concurrent activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills.
Administration and organization
- Enjoys problem solving
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable using IT database systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients
- Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
- Comfortable working on a number of activities concurrently
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize accordingly
- Professional and diplomatic communicator
- Quality focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
- Self starter, who can manage with minimal direction
- Able to interact with senior management
- Extremely organized and enjoys administration
- Able to work in a team arrangement
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and fair knowledge of IBM Lotus Notes and Sametime
Location: Trivandrum / Cochin
Should be ready to work in Shifts
Exp: Minimum 2-3 yrs