Sap - New Delhi - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sap jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
"ROLE : Application Lead
ROLE DESCRIPTION : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
MUST HAVE SKILLS : SAP UI5 / Fiori Development (HTML5 & Java)
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS : No Technology Specialty
1. Overall 6+ years of experience in implementing projects using SAPUI5/HTML5, Angular JS, Java Script, ODATA/JSON, Eclipse, Git, test automation technologies.
3. Must have good working knowledge of SAP UI5 development Frameworks, programming experience and UI5 development techniques to perform daily UI5 development, automated unit testing, and troubleshooting responsibilities.
4. Should be able to Design and develop SAP UI5 application that are aligned with the overall architectural approach and platform being used by the team(s)
5. Should be able to write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
6. Should be able to provide technical leadership into general architectural decisions and design stability