Software Architect Java - Bangalore - Satmetrix
Satmetrix as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Architect Java jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Satmetrix company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are looking for a resilient Solutions Architect who can think out of the box and has a proven track record of delivering robust, high-availability applications and understand the ins and outs of scalable data processing and storage. You must be capable of designing new data models, developing high- performance software, and architecting web-scale infrastructure. Qualifications
- Design, architect and develop various server components for state of the art enterprise service API platform using Java, J2EE, APIs and Web services.
- Able to work across a wide range of platforms including system software, databases, web applications using Agile methodologies.
- Perform code review and design review to ensure compliance with development standards.
- Actively contribute to all phases of a solution engineering project - understanding business requirements, leading solution architecture/design discussions, developing the data model, devising data management schemes, authoring the specifications and working with internal product development teams - in testing and delivering a high quality solution.
- Analyze requirements and work with the product group and stake holders.
- Define, advocate, document, and institutionalize best design and development practices.
- Understand the current system and come up with innovative and creative ideas for refactoring or evolving the architecture.•Perform security, scalability and sustainability reviews.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to other members of the engineering organization.
- Maintains a strong professional services orientation and finds challenges in solving business problems which ensure customer success and promote reference ability for Satmetrix.
- Demonstrates strong task orientation and assumes complete ownership for assigned projects in ensuring successful adoption of the solution by customers.
- Lead an Agile Development Team
- B Tech / MCA with 10 - 15 years relevant experience in solution architecture, design and implementation of enterprise solutions
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Web Services, Servlets and design patterns
- Experience in building platform server components which are high volume, high scalability, high performance and high quality
- Experience in SQL, MySQL, noSQL database and analytics
- Experience in Hibernate, JDBC, database schema design, strong fundamentals of relational database and SQL
- Has a good understanding and appreciation of the challenges faced by business organizations in driving and retaining customer loyalty in today’s highly competitive business environment
- Self-motivated and excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the CRM domain, hands-on exposure to CRM applications in general and CRM Analytics in particular and familiarity with the SaaS model in solution delivery will be a distinct advantage
Satmetrix takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. By fostering a diverse business environment, Satmetrix welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.