Openings For Warehouse Supervisor Bangalore - Bangalore - Careernet Consulting
Careernet Consulting as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Openings For Warehouse Supervisor Bangalore jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Careernet Consulting company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Greetings from Careernet Consulting!!
We have openings with a Manufacturing Client for Warehouse Supervisor role in Bangalore location.
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification: Any Graduates(no diploma)
1. Warehouse Management
2. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
3. Complies with Country, state legal requirements, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
4. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
5. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
6. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
7. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
8. Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
9. Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
10.Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
11.Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
12.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
13. Process adherance on EHS, Safety, shelf life and Chemical item Management
14. Subcon process Management
15.Transfer of goods from Bonded warehouse to Main unit
16.Stock accuracy Maintenance at subcon location for Moog parts
17.Responsible for maintain the good house keeping, 5S and LEAN implementation
18.Disposition of rejected Materials and scrap on timely basis
19.Compliance to Moog Systems and procedures/ legal requirements
20.Developing Kanban and FIFO, traceability for all parts.
Interested candidates can forward their updated resume to vidyashree.palakshappa @ careernet.co.in
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Warehouse Manager
Keyskills: Warehouse Operations Warehouse Management Safety Material Handling warehouse supervisor
Desired Candidate Profile
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required