Asm - Chennai - Ciel
Ciel as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Asm jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ciel company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Functional- Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
Experience Range- 6 - 9 Years
CIEL is a new-age HR Firm, offers Talent Acquisition solutions to its clients leveraging on technology and analytics framework. Having pioneered several vistas in HR since 1992, the Founders of Ma Foi diversified successfully into the areas of Analytics and Strategy consulting. The founders along with industry veterans have started their 2nd venture in the HR services market to bring new meanings to the industry through "Ciel HR Services" strongly anchored on technology and Analytics.
Our client is an American manufacturer of both residential and commercial water heaters and boilers and water treatment products. Currently the annual turnover of their India operations is Rs.120 crores with around 200 employees. The company has a pan India presence, with 4 regional offices, sales representation across India and a manufacturing plant spread over 20 acres located in Karnataka.
Roles and Responsibility
Designation: Area Sales Manager
Essential Functions/Responsibilities :
· He will be responsible for the sales and marketing of WH/WT Products within a designated Area and setting up of primary & secondary distribution network for the products.
· He will be handling Chennai, Pondicherry, Vellore, & Trichy market.
· He will be required to meet and exceed annual sales targets within the area and maintain good business relationships within the small appliance store, electrical, white goods, and the retail channel within the area.
· He will be responsible for Pricing Control & Management and report to accounting with concerns regarding prompt on-time payment or credit risks within the area.
· He needs to ensure quality services are being provided in all channels of distribution with close coordination with service team and submit monthly report to sales, service and marketing heads listing activities, risks, opportunities and competitive activities.
· Participate in monthly/ quarterly review with the Regional Manager
Skills and Capabilities
- Result Orientation
- Target Focus
- Geographical Channel Expansion
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Sales Process
- Ability to achieve targets
- Business Acumen
- Achieving agreed sales, collection and product revenue targets.
- Forecasting and achieving sales revenue from defined partners by proper and effective planning.
- Channel development management & New Channel Development.
- Draw monthly and quarterly sales forecast.
- Constant Assessment of market and products for that market & choosing the right channel partner.
- Maintain excellent channel relationship & Assist channel partners in maximizing their sales revenue
- Graduation (preferred science/commerce graduate) MBA (Marketing)
- Must have worked in Tamil Nadu Market.
- Must have experience in Electrical, Lighting, Fans, Water Treatment/Water Heater/Electronics trade.
- Basic MS Office Knowledge for Sharing and Updating Reports time to time.
- Should be 6 to 9 years of experience
Work Location : Chennai
If interested please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 080-49109923