Office Manager Mumbai - Mumbai - Fti Consulting Inc
Fti Consulting Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Office Manager Mumbai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Fti Consulting Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,600 employees located in 29 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring.
In Asia Pacific, FTI Consulting has a team of more than 600 professionals situated in 15 business centres across the region. We provide advice on issues in the areas of finance, risk, governance, performance, reputation, intelligence, compliance and liability. We deliver solutions through our market-leading business practices of Corporate Finance and Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology.
To provide secretarial and administrative support to India Office. Duties include assistance with arranging office expenses, providing support to the APAC Finance and HR teams, together with various ad hoc administration duties and effective management of the India office.
As an Office Manager, your job responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and maintain personnel files.
- Liaise with our third-party payroll service provider on monthly payment of staff salary, as well as remittance of withholding tax to tax authorities.
- Review office supply requisitions and manage supply, equipment (fixed assets) and inventory.
- Devise filing systems and maintain office records.
- Assist with sourcing vendors and negotiating contracts (e.g. office lease, office equipment, travel agent, courier, car rental, etc).
- Responsible for client-related work, such as travel arrangements, interpretation, coordination and liaison, and provide sourcing assistance as needed by assignment
- Maintain corporate documentation files.
- Arrange payment vouchers for payment of expenses and liaise with Regional Finance for payments
- Manage office petty cash and maintain appropriate records.
- Work with Regional Finance and liaise with third-party tax agents on preparation and documentations of all necessary tax returns, including VAT, and the withholding of tax and employees’ tax returns.
- Coordinate documentation to be executed by the relevant authorised signatories.
- Assist with client billing and maintain billing records.
- Provide support in securing payments of outstanding bills.
- Coordinate physical meetings of directors and/or shareholders.
- Keep proper record of all the secretarial documents such as minutes, annual return and other filings
- Provide overall administrative support.
- Assist in the verification of staff expense reimbursements.
- Provide support to segment leaders in India (e.g. managing diary and meeting schedules).
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have IT knowledge and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Enthusiastic, helpful and willing to take on responsibilities.
- Able to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate sound work ethic and maintain strict confidentiality in performing duties.
- Indians or residents with appropriate work permit only.