Account Manager - Gurgaon - Cisco Systems Inc
Cisco Systems Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Account Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cisco Systems Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Sales Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1029613 Description:
Account Manager – Job Description
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As an Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Commercial Sales team and make our customers’ lives better and easier.
Who You’ll Work With
As we continue to uphold our standard of excellence in India Commercial, we are embracing unprecedented innovation as tremendous opportunity for growth. We succeed because we listen to our customers and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customer are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete aggressively and grow their business. We are confident our model in India Commercial provides you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco. Our culture is one of support and empowerment.
Who You Are
You are able to manage 15%+ growth within a fixed set of select accounts. You will manage 20 strategic accounts and will need to effectively leverage both internal and partner resources to obtain sales objectives. You are able to effectively position Cisco solutions within various departments and functional groups within the customer to ensure that the full spectrum of Cisco solutions are being presented. In addition to driving strong customer relationships, you will need to work closely with key reseller partners as well as ecosystem partners to complement Cisco’s offerings in the market. You are comfortable selling business value at an executive level and across customer lines of business, ROI/TCO at a financial level, and technical benefits at an IT level.
You are an experienced, seasoned account manager with a proven track record of sales success.
You have 15 years of complex, consultative sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role.
- An excellence in presenting both business and technical solutions in intimate settings as well as large group environments.
- Outstanding teaming capabilities, both in coordinating internal teams and external teams with resellers and ecosystem partners.
- Organized and structured in approach, leveraging strong account planning skill sets to set forth a vision for a given account or territory.
- Attention to detail and ability to present the right solutions to customers and also accurately managing a sales forecast.
- Track record of sales success is a requirement and specific experience selling Cisco or other technical solutions in the local market is a plus.
- Technical knowledge base is preferred but not required; however, an aptitude for learning is essential along with a strong commitment to sound business ethics.
- Self-driven and passionate about work with a strong focus on driving win/win scenarios for Cisco, its customers, and partners.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco. Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: *None