Field Consultant Food Qsr Services - Kolkata - Jobspro Services
Jobspro Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Field Consultant Food Qsr Services jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jobspro Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Looking for a Field Business Consultant for East India region. The role consults with an assigned group of Owner/Operators to deliver QSC superiority, in order to maximise sales and profit and enhancing the customer experience and employee commitment.
Responsibilities: Operator Relationships__
- Builds strong working relationships with Owner/Operators based on trust and mutual accountability.
- Chooses the appropriate consulting approach (e.g., directive, supportive, coaching, collaborative) based on the situation and existing relationships.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability by consistently observing restaurant operations (in any restaurant), providing feedback and taking action in critical situations
- Working together with the Field Service Manager, organises and conducts the process whereby an Operator Business Meeting is conducted annually or according to Regional practice.
- Offers feedback, may prepare and assemble information, and provides recommendations on growth and rewrite status during the Annual Operator Review to the Field Service Manager.
- Provides feedback and assists in the evaluation of assigned registered applicant as needed.
Business Results (QSC/Sales/People/Profit)__
- Protects the brand by ensuring their restaurants meet QSC, food and restaurant safety standards.
- Conducts assessments within assigned Owner/Operator and restaurants and consults with Owner Operators/Operations Managers/Area Supervisors/Restaurant Managers in developing agreed upon action plans to address priority system opportunities.
- Identifies priority Owner/Operators and restaurants based on QSC, sales, people, profit potential.
- Consults and is accountable for working shoulder-to-shoulder with each Owner/Operator to improve the execution of the 8-12 restaurant systems and to deliver short- and long-term business results (QSC, sales, people and profit).
- Recommends and coordinates the assistance of regional support staff and peers to optimise business results, when appropriate.
- Assists the Owner/Operators in developing and executing reinvestment plans on an annual basis to include opening new restaurants, re-builds, re-models, equipment purchases, etc.
- Ensures that restaurants properly execute Local Store marketing (LSM), national and co-op promotions, and the execution of new products and processes, including new product training and implementation.
Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) and build relationships to all levels of the organisation.
Must comfortably handle multiple projects/issues with a high degree of complexity.
Has a solid background in managing projects, people and establishing effective processes.
2+ years of Restaurant Operations experience at the Supervisor level managing more than one location- Quick Service/Quick Casual Industry Preferred. Business Degree is preferred.
Interested can apply with updated CV or can call for getting more details.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 /month
- QSR: 1 year