Marketing Managers - - Bioera Life Sciences
Bioera Life Sciences as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Managers jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bioera Life Sciences company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
A role to suit a meticulous, pleasant and enthusiastic person with passion and flair for sales, has hunger for cracking targets, great communication skills and an ability to multitask and work efficiently under busy, sometimes stressful conditions and yet deliver exceptional customer delight.
About the Position: • Ideal candidate MBA / PGDBM with Graduation / Post Graduation in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Genetics / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry.
(Graduate / Post Graduate candidates from other streams do not apply for this post.)
• Candidate should have 5 plus years of experience in similar lines, with a flair for performance and multitasking environment.
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills with command over English and Hindi; knowledge of a regional language will be an advantage.
• Candidate should have his own transport (two wheeler) and a valid driving license.
• Candidate should be ready to undertake extensive touring in designated areas to reach out to the customer and potential sales targets.
• The position will be administered through Headquarters in Pune.
• Candidate shall be responsible for handling marketing team, reporting marketing activities to Management, achieving targets (helping BDE to achieve targets), closing deals, high end support to BDE’s, signing MOU with various institutes, designing strategies and implementing the same & making it a success, increasing new territories, handling tenders and rate contracts, making standard working systems for departments and supervising the same, grievance redressal of customers related issues and updating same to the management, handling all the procedures and formalities for finalizing the purchase orders.
• Customer’s base includes Life Sciences Colleges / Research Institutes / Industries etc. Meeting High Profile customers (Principal / Director / HOD of Various Institutes).
We are looking for: • A passionate person who has passionate flair for sales.
• A quick adaptor and a solution provider to customers challenges.
• A good team handler and motivator.
• With a winning attitude to achieve and go beyond targets.
• With an insatiable hunger to achieve sales numbers and go beyond the expectation of customers delivering exemplary services.
• Familiar with commercial processes like tenders, rate contracts, negotiations.
• An enthusiastic person who can convert opportunities into business viable solutions.
• Having an eye for detail and accurate with numbers.
• Having a good knowledge about local markets and the area with respect to the portfolio.
• Relentless in follow ups and persistent with customer service.
• A lead generator and a constant seeker for pitching in our products to cater the need of customer.
• Who can offer end to end peace of mind business solutions.
• A self-starter and motivated.
Perks: Salary commensurate with skills and experience and is no bar for the right candidate in addition to various perks like, canteen, gym and group insurance facility and above all a great working environment which promotes work life balance.