Lead Operations Delivery Manager - Mumbai - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Operations Delivery Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Role: Lead Operations Delivery Manager
Years of experience: 15+ Years
- The Operations Delivery Manager is accountable for delivering the run services towards a client or a specific set of clients.
- The ODM has a firm working relation with the SDM who is accountable for the overall contractual compliance of all services and projects.
- An ODM can be responsible for the services from one SL, or for the delivery of multiple SL services (as lead cross-SL ODM for a client, depending on the situation).
- There can be multiple ODM’s for a client, but there is always one lead ODM in order to ensure ownership of the end-to-end delivery of corss-SL services.
- In his role, the ODM ensures that the sub-service lines deliver according to the SLA, as well as managing the delivery of non-standard / client specific services.
- Delivery - Deliver services according to SLA - Day-to-day management of all service delivery activities
- Ensure consistency of delivery approach; consistent with SL strategy
- Manage Major Incidents / client alert
- Develop and maintain SIP/SQP - Transition-to-run sign-off
- Drive the identification of operational cost & efficiency savings
- Supplier & third party management SLA services
- Promote new service propositions to improve or extend the services to the client Contract
- SLA Contract obligations - Review and update SLA; impact assessment of contract changes on service provision - Financial
- Achieve productivity & cost efficiency savings
- Prepare SLA work orders/changes quotes (content & costing)
- Maintain unit costing volume, accurate forecasting and charging data (#work units/service requests/changes)
- Identify SLA upsell opportunities
- Maintain SLA R&I log and follow-up actions aimed at reducing risks to service and service credits
- Resolution of operational issues arising from client disputes
- SLA Reporting to the client