Area Sales Manager - Delhi - Global Placement Angels
Global Placement Angels as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Area Sales Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Global Placement Angels company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Well Reputed construction equipment manufacturing group require Area Sales Manager- North Region who will be covering Delhi/NCR, Punjab, Haryana & parts of UP.
- Candidates working in sales of Heavy machineries like earth moving equipments, wheel loader, motor grader, compactor etc only need to apply.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for providing a broad range of Sales, Marketing of the assigned territory in accordance with the goals of the company.
- Develop and coordinate Sales selling cycle and methodology. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of business, methods, costs and results.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Monthly Information System (MIS) as per the company policies i.e. Weekly report, Monthly report, Monthly Forecast & Rolling plan.
- Initialize , budgets, forecasts and costs expenditure planning and report to HOD.
- Identify and convince customer decision makers to secure and manage all information flows and stakeholders to close the deal quickly and successfully.
- Manage the business development activities of the region and build long-term relationships.
- Strong focus on developing new customers and identifying new markets and business opportunities for all its products and services.
- Negotiating variations in end customer price, delivery and specifications with senior managers and support functions in company. Closing sales and contractual agreements with clients.
- Gathering critical and important market intelligence and report on a regular basis to senior management.
- Drive the marketing & branding activities locally and establish a strong working relationship.
- Identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, new and project development.
- Identify, represent and participate in various marketing venues/trade shows and other related events in the region.
- Develop and manage budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Setting clear objectives and key targets for the Sales, Marketing, and Product support team along with the dealerships.
- Review own performance and that of the team & Dealer development & nominate for training.
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Area Sales Manager
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG: Post Graduation Not Required