Associate Fixed Income Derivative Settlements Team - Mumbai - Bnp Paribas Personal Finance
- Associate Fixed Income Derivative Settlements Team
- Bnp Paribas Personal Finance
- Mumbai MH
- 19 May, 2017 3 days ago
Bnp Paribas Personal Finance as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Fixed Income Derivative Settlements Team jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bnp Paribas Personal Finance company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Main responsible the processing of Bonds, Paper and CD, IRS, OIS, CCS, FRA and various structural products of Asian Regional Sites
- Providing Agency Functions for Asian Regional Sites
- Regularly preparing Balance of Payment report, discrepancy reports, statistics reports and custodian fee in regarding to Asian Regional Sites
- Monitoring account balance of Asian Regional Sites to ensure all transactions are correctly and accurately posted into Back Office Systems
- Checking accounting vouchers for Asian Regional Sites
- Pay up monthly and quarterly custodian fee for Asian Regional Sites
- Conducting various testing and migration for all sites area
- Receive Front office ticket and dealing source documents (e.g from Reuters, Bloomberg, Broker’s telex, Faxes etc) from remote printer
- Match and check deal support documents against ticket
- Deal capturing , enrichment and validation in OMR
- Confirmation matching, tracer and discrepancies follow up.
- Prepare /authorize all swift messages in SWIFT Alliance in relation to fixed income and treasury trade processing
Manual Accounting entries:
- Pass supplementary and/ or adjustment accounting entries
- Investigate and resolve any irregular accounting entries in relation to fixed income and treasury trade processing
Reconciliation: Perform the control of reconciliation among back office and general ledger systems, including investigation and resolution of suspense items.
- Nostro Reconciliation: Nostro account breaks investigation in relation to fixed income and treasury trade processing
- Static Data Maintenance: Static data maintenance in OMR
- UAT: -- Perform UAT for all the systems that are used in in relation to fixed income and treasury trade processing
University graduate in Finance and Economics or related discipline
Will be appointed as Junior Officer if with one to three years relevant experience on Bonds & Derivatives Operations Department. For candidates with four to 8 years experiences, the offer will be for mid to senior officer.
Will be appointed as Assistant Manager if with eight years or above relevant experience on Bonds & Derivatives Operations Department
With practice, knowledge, theories and concepts of all aspects of capital and money market products ( For example, Bonds, Repo, Derivatives and structural products, etc.)
Familiar on Cash & Securities Clearing Systems. For example, MBT/CMT, Creation OnLine, HSBC Net and Swift Alliance.
Relevant accounting experiences
Knowledge on relevant systems. For example, Bloomberg, Reuters, Kondors, Murex
Strong PC skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, etc.)
Strong analytical, numerical and mathematical skills
Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese. Spoken Mandarin is an advantage
Customer-oriented and independent
Effective time management and ability to prioritize workload