Associate Customer Solutions Analyst - Bangalore - Aptean
Aptean as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Customer Solutions Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Aptean company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Responsible for the configuration of Aptean Product, both business functionality and also technical implementation. Have the skills to find and troubleshooting resolution using sound judgment and creative and innovative ways to solve problems. Additionally development of Aptean Product interfaces, utilizing the Aptean Product API framework.
Will have frequent contacts with peers, and members of the Services, Support, R&D and Customer Account Management business units Customer Solutions
• Accurately configure and test the Aptean Product to the Requirements and Design documentation. • Install the Aptean Product (remotely), including SQLserver installation/configuration • Provide technical skills to the Respond Project life cycle
• Provide technical and business skills to upgrade customers to newer versions of the Aptean Product • Provide cover and assistance for the Respond customer support organization • Escalate customer issues to the Project Manager as appropriate
• Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to product, documentation or implementation • Ensure professional manner at all times • Acquire and maintain current knowledge of Respond products and service offerings
• Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer issues as quickly and effectively as possible • Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed
• Special Requirements o Fluent in English. o Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. o Strong interpersonal, influencing and team working skills. o Ability to work in a team, of technical and functional resources, working in multiple locations and regions. o Willing to travel. o Display strong work ethic and do whatever it takes to get the job done Experience o Previous experience in providing customer projects and support o