Java Middleware Websphere Architect - Pune - Mphasis
Mphasis as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Java Middleware Websphere Architect jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mphasis company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Working in Java using build tools specifically Apache ANT and Apache Maven.
• Explaining the detailed assessment of the task/issue to an application developer so they are able to understand the issue and successfully remediate the finding.
• Assessing environment and implementing performance tuning parameters for improved system availability.
• Working with middleware applications (such as – J2EE application servers, web servers,message queues), packaged applications & security.
• Migrating data and databases (e.g. Oracle) from Unix to Linux or Windows.
• Performing code analysis to identify changes required in client-developed applications written in Java/J2EE middleware & etc required to successfully migrate to Linux environments.
• Should have knowledge of CISS-Information Security Management.
• Should have experience in Java application development and of all stages of SDLC of Java apps.
• Should have excellent analyzing and problem solving skills in Java.
• Should have excellent knowledge about Java build environment, SDLC and about different SCMs used liked Subversion and Git.
• Should have experience on Linux systems and UNIX shell scripting.
• Should have strong technical acumen, communication and interpersonal as we deal with clients every hour.
• The candidate must be a self-starter, able to operate independently within minim guidance, and produce tangible, measurable results.