Strat Advanced Customer Strategy - Delhi - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Strat Advanced Customer Strategy jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
"Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business-AS Advanced Customer Strategy (ACS)
Position Level: Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
Specific experiences will include:
- Experience levels in business and consulting.
- Full-time MBA from a reputed institute.
- Strong program management skills
- Experience in a consulting firm is preferable
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following S&CS areas of specializations:
o Digital Marketing with Banking & Insurance industry focus
o Secondary skills - Trade Promotion, B2B Branding, Channel Management, Sales – Banca, Agency, etc.
Key responsibilities of the role may include
- Project Delivery: Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Business Development: Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
- People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.