Change Management Yrs Hyderabad - Hyderabad - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Change Management Yrs Hyderabad jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are seeking an experienced IT professional with at least 3 years experience in IT Change Management for key clients in a complex enterprise IT environment, managing and leading Change Management with geographically dispersed teams.
This position will support the leadership team by managing and leading professional and technical people resources through the Change Management process to:
- Ensure that Change Implementation risk is understood and mitigated to increase the likelihood of successful implementation at first attempt
- Ensure that all Changes are managed as planned within the timescales agreed with the Change Requester
- Escalate any Changes which are damaging the quality of the overall service, and
The Change Manager will also have knowledge and experience in ITIL v3 Incident, Problem and Change processes, as well as Release Management and Configuration Management.
Specific Accountabilities and Capabilities:
- Ensure agreed Requests For Change (RFC) are entered correctly in the Change Control System (Remedy) and include a clear reason for the change
- Ensure that potential Change implementers have understood the change risks and have ensured appropriate mitigation of those risks are in place
- Liaise with all parties to ensure that information and approvals for changes are communicated and understood by all stakeholders
- Ensure RFCs are allocated an appropriate priority in collaboration with the requester to ensure appropriate scheduling
- Reject impractical RFCs
- Facilitate requirements for Change Advisory Board meetings (CAB), ensure planned change review readiness in good time
- Review, monitor and communicate the progress and final outcome of Changes to all relevant parties
- Ensure all relevant information has been completed within the RFC.
- Ensure that full approval from the impacted/participating Support teams and Business groups are granted prior to implementing Changes
- Chair Post Implementation review meetings
- Create and distribute daily, weekly and ad-hoc reports.
- Develop and maintain accurate process and procedural documentation, accurate and versioned controlled work instructions, change management trending reports, accurate contact, escalation and approval lists
- Conduct regular training for resolver groups in preparing RFCs.
- Develop and maintain positive and effective client relationships as part of ensuring client objectives and deliverables are met
- Develop plans to improve performance and productivity; develop, document and implement new and changed processes as required
- Support other ITIL Service Management processes as required.