Program Manager Semiconductors Embedded - - Moschip Semiconductor Technology Ltd
Moschip Semiconductor Technology Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Program Manager Semiconductors Embedded jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Moschip Semiconductor Technology Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Program Manager , FTE, Hyderabad Design Centre, MosChip Semiconductor
MosChip is a public listed (BSE: 532407) semiconductor design services company with a unique combination of product development expertise and over a decade of deep knowledge on competencies ranging from ASIC/SoC/FPGA Design, Embedded Software, System Designs catering Defence, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Medical, Telecommunications, Mobile and IoT industries.
Recent Awards and Recognitions: MOSCHIP SEMICONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGY LIMITED RECEIVES BEST PRODUCT DESIGN COMPANY Award IN A & D at DEFTRONICS AWARDS 2016
MOSCHIP SEMICONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGY LTD , a Premier Semiconductor Design and Service Company with extensive design experience in Aerospace, Defence, Consumer Electronics, Audio and Video, Networking and telecommunications, Mobile Electronics, Security and Software Development received the Prestigious Award as the “Best Product Design Company in A & D” in the category of “Best Embedded Product Design and Services Company in A & D – INDIA”.
The Award is declared by the Indian Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA), the premier trade body representing the Indian Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) industry and The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) in the DEFTRONICS AWARDS 2016. The Award is to applaud the outstanding contribution in the Aerospace and Defence Electronics space which is presented at the Annual Aerospace, Defence & Internal Security focused event – DEFTRONICS.
MosChip Specialties SOC, ASIC, FPGA, PCB, Design, Verification, Synthesis, IoT Services, IoT, Systems, and Testing
The Program Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the projects, co-ordination of the projects and management of their inter-dependencies, including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or Post Graduation in Management
- At least 8 years of experience total in a semiconductor industry, with 3 to 4 of those years working as a program manager / coordinator for VLSI projects.
- Experience in complete ASIC lifecycle development.
- Experience in manage & coordinating on mutliple projects and with people. Must have exceptional drive. Ability working with cross-functional teams.
- A command of the English language with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable presenting to a group of audiences either in person or over video as well as crafting project status communications. Excellent multi-tasking skills. Must be willing to manage multiple projects and people and engage in discussion to ensure timely communication on project progress
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint – as tools to communicate.
- Responsible for program execution of complex semiconductor projects in terms of schedule, performance, power and cost
- Roll-up and reporting regularly to senior management on key product development milestones, metrics, risks, risk mitigation plans and staffing status.
- Work closely with Technology Core teams, ASIC implementation teams, Test engineers, Systems, Software and other leads to ensure successful and timely delivery of a quality product.
- Effective, crisp and good communication with all the stakeholders and Management Team with Accurate Timely Reporting.
- Take ownership for the complete project from specification till tape-out, to deliver first time right and on time product within committed budget & timelines.
- Anticipate challenges; perform risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- Ability to challenge and motivate the team to deliver, with good insight into technical and non-technical aspects of product.
- Innovative effort estimation capabilities in order to achieve realistic and challenging schedule.
- Ability to hold people accountable and escalate deviations in project progress
- Ensures the overall coordination of the work of a project
- Handle tasks like reviewing, maintaining and highlighting the changes in project plan
- Write up progress reports on project status and deviations
- Prepare and maintain weekly, monthly, Quarterly & Yearly project status reports
Job Type: Full-time