Associate Systems Engineer Techline - Bangalore - Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Systems Engineer Techline jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Fidelity Investments company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Business Unit Overview
EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow the sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application and database support. EI India plays a key role in global workforce augmentation and supports all the EI verticals, including 24X7 operations in some areas. The team’s endeavour has been to provide increased value to our partners through operational excellence and innovation with a focus on stability.
Enterprise Service desk for Global Fidelity employees called as Techline,
- Operating 24 x 7, Act as a single point of contact by providing high degree of customer service by resolving queries/issues within SLA.
- Troubleshooting of Laptops, Desktops, mobile devices, Virtual Desktop, Fidelity applications etc by appropriate usage of Knowledge management.
- Flexibility on taking calls / chats and provide resolution within AHT
- Willing to work in Shifts
- Based on projected call volumes, could be expected to work India holidays. Working on US holidays is handled on a rotational basis.
- Excellent Knowledge of PC Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office Troubleshooting.
- Internet Browser, Wireless, VPN, Mac, IPad,IPhone troubleshooting skills are preferred.
- English language proficiency, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (15 years of full time education)
- Preferred with 1 – 2.5 years of call taking experience in Helpdesk/Call centre background
Primary Location IN-KRN-Bangalore
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
FMR India Business Unit : Technology Services
Organization : India BG
Job Posting Date : Apr 21, 2017, 12:30:21 AM